This special RTÉ Television documentary celebrates Daniel O’Donnell’s 50th birthday and his extraordinary career spanning 30 years. It features some of the greatest milestones in his personal life and as a performing artist, as well as showing the remarkable relationship he shares with his fans all over the world.
– An intimate interview with Daniel and his wife Majella at their home in Tenerife
– Award presentations including the ‘Entertainer of the Year’ and the ‘MBE’ presentation by Prince Charles.
– TV appearances including the ‘Mrs. Merton’ show and the moment Daniel was surprised on stage by Michael Aspel for his ‘This Is Your Life’ presentation.
– Concert show highlights including his sellout concert at Nashville’s ‘Ryman Auditorium’.
– Daniel’s visit to ‘The Hall Of Fame’ in Nashville.
– The annual tea party in Kincasslagh.
– Daniel’s charitable work in Siret, Romania.
– Daniel and Majella’s wedding in 2002
– Contributions from family, friends and fans. This special DVD also features a special tribute to Daniel on RTÉ’s The Late Late Show, hosted by Ryan Tubridy and featuring an array of special guests, family and friends.
Daniel at 50 will be released on the 16th November 2012. Pre-order from T Music Online